Wednesday 19 March 2008

internet dating- reply


I definitely would'nt recomend internet dating to anyone young niave or gullable ! I suppose the sites are o.k if a chat, flirt and a bit of harmless fun is wanted but I dont think it should ever go any further than that ie meeting up, exchanging numbers etc. unless your 100% sure its safe- which you never can be.
I know that many people have found love and companionship off these sites which is great but unfortunately there are people in this world who make me weary of these sites.
Young or niave people may become threatened on these sites as incorrect information could be given to them.
Sites such as match.com and others which are regulary monitored are safer than just any old mailing place but false information on age, hobbies etc. could be still be given and so again, arranging to meet up is still a bad idea.




No comments: