Monday 28 April 2008

reply to truanting


I agree with http://r3615.blogspot.com/ and her opinions on truancy. Iv done it quite a bit especially when I was in year 11 and could just walk out the school gates !! Despite this it never realy jeopodised my school work but possibly my GCSE's. I usually done it when I had R.E and science (could they done my head in !) and ended up either in some random park all day or someones house. I found this quote on the blog very interesting,

'It becomes bad and harmful behaviour, when a child is skipping school because of fear this could be linked in with the bullying. A child too scared to go to school, because of this needs to be assessed and the problem dealt with.'
Where as wagging school was fun to me, for many its the only way to escape from bullies, intimidation and fear.

No comments: